Our company is looking for a Senior Financial System Analyst within the Financial Controllership team who will be an integral part of the Finance team in our head office in Zurich - Altstetten. The right candidate will play a critical role in managing day-to-day operations of our Financial Systems and in driving changes.
Senior Financial Systems Analyst
- Act as an advisor to the wider Finance department and to 3rd party solution providers
- Act as the single point of contact to the IT department to:
- Review finance business processes and recommend improvements or automation where applicable
- Propose tactical solutions and mitigate risks
- Articulate Finance Systems issues and participate in the remediation when appropriate
- Provide solution designs, document data mapping, and data validation between systems
- Assist on key system reconciliations and ensure they are prepared and presented for review to Finance on a timely basis
- Assist and document change requests, interface updates & data mapping changes
- Provide comments for incidents, resolve, prioritise, escalate where applicable 1st, 2nd and 3rd level
- Advise on system integration testing, user acceptance testing and training
- Monitor the daily production and provide administrative systems support
- Bachelor in Economics, Accounting or IT-degree with financial background
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Financial Services
- Good understanding of financial applications (e.g. core banking systems, general ledger and reconciliation systems); understanding of payment processing is a plus
- Very good Excel knowledge, good understanding of databases and SQL
- Excellent analytical and good problem solving skills; used to working with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,600 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 800 employees from 38 nations and more than 830,000 customers.
We only accept direct applications for this vacancy.