Business line Finance
Location Genève or Lausanne
Activity rate 100%
Our mission is to make banking & investing easy, transparent, familiar and always meaningful, via an awesome and secured digital client experience, so that we can all make a difference for a better future. We work in a creativity-inspiring office in Petit -Saconnex (Geneva) or Prilly (Lausanne) and we favor out-of-the-box thinking. You will be part of a fast-growing company, very open to innovation.
In addition to this, Alpian has an extremely dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
The role of the financial analyst will be to think, deploy and maintain controlling system and provide accurate financial analysis and reporting to senior management. He/she will actively participate in project management regarding controlling and reporting related solutions. He/She will also play a key role in developing the financial strategy and making recommendations to enhance overall financial performance.
This is a challenging role that will give a global overview on all services and operations of the Bank in close collaboration with all departments of Alpian and subsidiaries abroad.
Responsibilities (duties included but not limited to the below)
- Design, manage and oversee the day-to-day financial reporting on budgeting, forecasting, analysis and activity monitoring
- Improve Data available with the assistance of Technology department the
- Take part in transversal projects, participate in implementation tests on new tool
- Actively propose improvements in processes to gain efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide accurate financial analysis in a timely manner to report to senior management including management reports, ad hoc analysis, budget review.
- Work with Finance team and all departments to develop and monitor annual budgets and long-term financial plans
- Analyze financial data and provide recommendations for cost savings and revenue enhancementTop of Form
- BA in IT, Data science, Finance or equivalent
- 3-5 years of Swiss banking experience
- Knowledge of Python and data visualization solutions as an asset
- Time management and strong organization
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Willing to design and optimize reporting processes and makes things happen
- Fluent in French or English with knowledge of the other language
- Paying attention to details
- Resistant to stress
- Demonstrate reliability and trustworthiness