At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- You are within the Business Unit Accessories the Process Specialist for Logistics Performance Management worldwide
- You are responsible for Controlling of all Logistics KPIs (e.g., Supply Chain Costs, Inventory, Service Level)
- You are responsible to identify improvement potential and derive projects along the Supply Chain in order to reduce costs/inventory while improving service level
- You are responsible to improve processes for further standardization to gain higher level of transparency
- You are responsible to drive automation of processes in collaboration with our Data Analytics team
- Bachelor‘s or Master‘s degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Supply Chain Management or Informatics
- Professional experience in Controlling or Supply Chain Management
- Exceptional analytical skills and a strong affinity for Big Data analysis and visualization
- Takes initiative and works independently with entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills, assertiveness
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, dashboard tools (e.g. PowerBI)
- Fluent in English, German is a plus