Market Research FMCG – Support Global Brand
Apply your analytical skills! Demonstrate your competences when interpreting and condense market data, present data sets, extrapolate them and develop market insights and recommendations for future strategy!
Our client is a successful corporate group and a major player of the personal care industry with a growing portfolio of international activities. To further support an ambitious global growth strategy, the group has made a number of acquisitions in Europe and Asia over the past years and is now preparing to take a further step in its international expansion.
The Business Development team will therefore welcome a new member in charge of conducting market analysis in personal care and share insights with key stakeholders as well as leading
discussion on business impact.Your Challenges:
- Drive strategic projects to support key decisions for diverse Business Units from concept development to recommendations
- Scout market trends and industry dynamics to identify key growth opportunities in international markets
- Manage secondary research projects with internal stakeholders and external providers to develop actionable market insights
- Develop data-driven market dashboard to support strategic decision-making
You will support future scenarios by modelling your trend analysis and provide relevant insight for shaping strategy that is based on future customer and market trends.
- Master’s degree in business / economics
- + 5 years experience in strategy and market insights and competitor analysis
- Expertise in digital data visualization tools Tableau, Power BI
- Proficient in English, German is an asset
Ready for a challenge with high impact and regional/global complexity? You will join a pleasant team, where your ideas and contributions will be valuable and much appreciated!
Interested? We are looking forward to get in touch with you.