The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 92.6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2019. It is present in 187 countries around the world, has 403 factories and its 291'000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com
Location: Vevey, Switzerland
Company: Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
Act. Rate: Full-Time Act. Rate 100%
Type of contract: Permanent contract
Flexible work policies in terms of core hours and working from home. Please talk to us during the recruitment process about what flexibility could look like for you!
Genuine opportunities for career and personal development
Modern "smart office" locations providing agile & collaborative workspaces
Dynamic international working environment
Attractive additional benefits
As a Global Digital Content Lead, you will spearhead holistic content expertise for the Nestlé Group, including driving brand performance through systematic integrated communication that delivers superior effectiveness.
You will support and build our Brands' Equity bringing creative and engaging Digital content that resonates with consumers across all contact points founded on Creative best practices in sync with industry standards.
As well, you will accelerate the adoption of our agile Content operating models: Nestlé Content Studios (Category & NiM) & IBS (Nestlé Integrated Business Services) Marketing Services.
We offer a dynamic, inclusive, and international working environment with many opportunities across different Nestlé companies, functions, and Zones. Don't miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an agile and diverse environment.
A Day in the Life of a Global Digital Content Lead
- Lead Above Market Integrated Communication practice, developing the right tools, ways of working delivering support to our Global Brands & Zones Teams.
- Conduct Integrated Communication adoption for our Brands through Digital First & Audience led creative development with primary focus delivering Creative Hygiene Adherence above 80%
- Lead Evergreen Content Best Practices across e.g., Website, eRetail, CRM and supports Global Brands in development of Master Assets with the right Operating model and localization through IBS (Nestlé Integrated Business Services) Content Services.
- Lead Global social media & Influencer Marketing Practices with the associated Global IT Tools (Sprinklr & Creator IQ), ensuring continuous capability building across SBU's, Zones and Markets through trainings and communities.
- Lead the Nestle Content Studio initiative including the adoption and evolution of content studios, continuous renewal of global guidelines, piloting new studio approach and manage our global Content Studio Network & Creative Partners.
- Lead Joint Business Plans (JBP) for the Content Pillar with Global Partners (Google, Meta, Pinterest etc.) & ensures Creative Best Practices as well as Creator Best Practices with global Platform Partners (Google, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest etc.) are built on the most recent research and learnings
What will make you successful
- More than 8 years' experience in Integrated Marketing working with large FMCG brands at Global or Regional level.
- Strong knowledge in Digital Marketing (Social, YT, Display & Influencers) as well as traditional marketing
- Basic knowledge in customer management, eCommerce & shopper marketing
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders in a matrix organization
- Flexibility for business travel (up to 20% time)
- Fluent in English