At Huawei, we believe that information and community technology is more than connecting business to business, but human to human. Which is why, we innovate to bring progress and to enrich humanity. As a leading ICT solutions provider, Huawei is dedicated to creating customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships. We have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. Our vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide and give people the opportunity to join the information age, regardless of their geographic origin. Be part of it.
We are currently looking for a Network Solution Sales Manager in our Zurich office to strengthen our team in the enterprise business.
The Network Solution Sales Manager partners closely with our customers, channel partners and Huawei key account managers to deliver customer-driven, state-of-art network solutions. A successful candidate assists our customers in solving their network challenges and providing an excellent customer experience. As part of the presales team, the Network Solution Sales Manager is the overall owner of the technical solutions, incorporating products and services from Huawei’s industry leading portfolio. The position requires a deep understanding of the IP network technology, strong presales skills as well as a customer oriented, motivated personality.
- Be our customers and partners’ trusted advisor for the Huawei IP product portfolio
- Work closely with key account managers and channel sales managers to develop enterprise network opportunities in the Swiss market and achieve the assigned sales objectives
- Communicate and present the Huawei enterprise network products and solutions to customers and partners
- Provide customers with state of the art solutions for campus networks, data-center networks & wide area networks
- Participate in RFx responses, tenders, presentations, consultations and commercial proposals by providing product information, value proposition, bill of materials and network designs
- Actively participate in knowledge transfers to sales team members and partners
- Plan and support brand awareness actions in the enterprise market and attend industry events as well as technology forums
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of experience configuring and maintaining network equipment such as switches, routers, firewalls & wireless devices
- Experience in creating network solutions and designs for various network environments
- Comprehensive understanding of IP technologies such as routing & switching, wireless, security, SDN/NFV
- Previous professional experience with other vendors such as Cisco, HP and Juniper or network integrators & resellers are a plus
- Strong communication, organizational / self-management and presentation skills
- Motivation to learn new things and work independently with a high level of flexibility
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse & dynamic environment
- Fluent in German and English is mandatory, French language skills are a plus
Interested? Please send us your application in English.
Important: To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or are eligible to live and work in Switzerland.
We are looking for people who are brave enough to work with the newest technologies and create solutions which enrich people’s life. Join us if you are keen to be part of a multicultural and rapidly growing environment - write the future together with us.