For our client, an actively growing Real Estate company, offering turnkey services in the broad area of real estate investment, we are looking for a dynamic character to fill the position Real Estate Debt Analyst. This offers an exciting challenge as a crucial role within a professional Real Estate Debt team, with the option of drawing on the full range of your own resources and strengths. Are you keen to play a key role in the company's success story, have plenty of drive, appreciate extensive development opportunities in an energetic and international environment and fancy a new challenge? Then this is the right position for you. Fluent German and English skills are mandatory.
- Structuring, underwriting and monitoring of financing solutions (mostly mezzanine debt),
- Analysing financial data of the transaction and cash-flow projections as well as balance sheet,
- Risk analysis from financial and real estate perspective,
- Pre-selection of potential investments and presentation to the Investment Committee,
- Suggestion and negotiation of commercial terms and creative financial structures,
- Supervision of the whole due diligence process,
- Development and maintenance of a network consisting of banks, consultants, lawyers, appraisers, and other players in the real estate sector,
- Post-closing asset management update,
- Post-closing support to Investor Relations team.
- University Degree in Economics, Law or equivalent degree in the Real Estate sector,
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in Banking/Lending with focus on Real Estate,
- Track record of underwriting financing deals,
- Strong skills in analysis and modeling on Excel,
- Native German speaker, good level of English, French is a plus
- Ambitious by nature, you wish to evolve in a fast-growing and innovative company.