The COMET Group is a global leader in providing high-quality components, systems and services that optimize its customers' products and processes in the fields of X-ray-, vacuum- and radio frequency technology.
In this position you are responsible for establishing and maintaining a uniform Quality System for Comet Group globally for all geographies and divisions.
Due to increasing needs in a high growth company, we are looking for a goal- and team-oriented personality at our location in Flamatt as a
Global Quality Systems Specialist (m/f/d)
Your main tasks include the following activities:
- Work with each organization to develop global processes following policies developed by each of the organizations
- Plan, implement and monitor the annual internal quality audit program, which includes recording actions and following up on actions, no matter who the owner is
- After each external audit, close all actions assigned by the auditor in given time frame to be able to complete the audit successfully
- Train or ensure that the internal quality systems auditors are trained to be strong auditors.
- Maintain list of internal quality systems auditors for the entire Comet Group in one place irrespective of site
- Help organize Quality Systems Audits throughout Europe at all sites
- Coordinate and act as main contact person for the ISO audits of the external certification body in headquaters for all divisions
- Manage projects related to the documentation system (e.g. updates)
- Lead Six Sigma Projects working with headquaters Operations Quality team
To be successful in this role, you will bring the following with you:
- Completed university studies in the field of Quality, Science or Engineering
- Further training in the areas of quality systems / environmental management / business administration
- Exposure to Operational Efficiency Improvement projects desired
- Seven to 10 years of total experience with at least 3-5 years of experience in an industrial and international environment
- Practical experience of quality systems and environmental management methods
- Experience in conducting internal quality systems audits, in leading interdisciplinary and intercultural teams as well as in project management and project leadership
Why join us?
- Work for a successful Swiss company that is growing globally, where you will lead challenging projects with a high level of responsibility
- Collaborate with diverse and international colleagues from all around the world
- Attractive opportunities for training and career development, as well as flexible working arrangements
Have we awakened your passion for new professional horizons to pave the way to success together with us? Then we look forward to receiving your complete online application incl. a letter of motivation, CV/resume as well as certificates/references and diplomas. Please note that only fully submitted application documents will not be considered. We thank you for your understanding. Consider submitting all documents in English for this Global Position.