Project Manager Business Development Operations
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 80 billion in assets under management and more than 600 institutional clients in 41 countries. An international team of over 600 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
The Business Development (BUD) team is looking for an Operations Specialist to support with the enhancement of its systems and processes. New systems need to be implemented and processes within BUD need to be improved and standardized. Data and documents need to be made readily available anytime and in all 10 offices with the Firm's sales representatives.
- Ensuring a smooth operation of the entire BUD platform, including dedicated business processes;
- Support the design and implementation off new systems, such as DealCloud CRM, a Management Information System and task management systems;
- Collaborating with BUD staff globally, including Relationship Managers and ensuring the efficiency of their daily work;
- Supporting BUD management in all operational elements;
- Improving availability of data & documents for both clients as well as internal stakeholders;
- Controlling regulatory processes and ensuring adherence by RMs.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, marketing, economics or similar;
- At least 2 years' relevant work experience in a similar role;
- Efficient project management, conceptual and execution skills;
- Solid understanding of business processes, CRM systems and regulatory frameworks;
- Experience in the asset management or financial industry in an international environment is a plus;
- Strong analytical thinking paired with excellent communication skills both in English and German;
- Team player with distinct organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Customer-oriented, open-minded, motivated and flexible personality with a high level of initiative.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
Lange Gasse 15 P.O. Box CH-4002 Basel, Switzerland