Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
Electronic Engineer as Supplier Developer (all genders)
Our Automotive Technology business is passionate about the automotive industry and produces as well as markets high-tech automotive components worldwide. With over 20,000 employees, we are responsible for the success of this business. Our product and service range includes chassis technologies such as steering and damper systems and the assembly of axle systems as well as powertrain components for conventional and alternative engines. We also develop assembly systems for body-in-white construction and produce lightweight car body components in series.
- For this position you have a completed technical education in the industry (metal, electronics, plastics), preferably in the automotive sector.
- You also have in-depth knowledge as a product/process specialist and can move confidently in this field
- Working in cross-functional project teams is not a big challenge for you either
- Furthermore, you have already gained experience in the application of quality tools (FMEA, SPC, MSA etc.)
- A basic (international) willingness to travel is a prerequisite
- Fluent German & English round off your profile
- As Supplier Quality Manager (or SQE/STA) for Electromechanics you will be responsible for sensors & electric motors for our Steering Gearbox & Steering Column areas.
- You will support the strategic supplier pre-selection and the preparation of the procurement conference and will be an active interface between development, purchasing, logistics and the quality representatives of thyssenkrupp Steering and the respective supplier
- You are responsible for the quality project support of the supplier and you monitor the APQP progress of the project.
- You will also carry out initial sample inspections (PPAP/VDA 2) including process release audits and will be responsible for the quality development of the suppliers (including the implementation of lessons learned measures).
- If required, you will support the quality officers of the plants or the respective project managers from product allocation (nomination) to series production in the areas of design, material, manufacturing process and test methodology.
- In addition, you will process change requests and special approvals for purchased parts in the ongoing series production
For us, it is a matter of course to offer you optimal framework conditions in addition to attractive employment conditions and social benefits.
- Flexible working time models
- Ergonomic workstations, fruit days, our own fitness and training facilities, weekly sports courses, running clubs and other flexible health promotion and prevention offers
- A company pension plan that is highly subsidized by the employer
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities, e.g. via the thyssenkrupp Academy, recognized external institutions or internal event formats such as "Lunch to Grow"
- Subsidized and balanced lunch menus in our canteen and snacks from vending machines
- Regular company events (e.g. summer barbecue, ski day, Christmas party)
- Discounts at various stores and partners
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 - 8410