Analyst program - Client Services Liquid Markets
The Client Services Liquid Markets team acts in between the various investment management teams and relationship managers. The team is responsible for a variety of activities throughout a fund's lifecycle from establishment to termination including preparation of marketing documentation and providing responses to various questionnaires from clients and prospect clients.
What to expect:
The Analyst Program is a 2-year full-time employment with the potential opportunity for outstanding candidates to continue their career at LGT Capital Partners. Position is located in Switzerland (near Zurich). The anticipated start date is July 2022.
- The Analyst Program includes continuous on-the-job training;
- Working with portfolio managers, investment consultants and structuring teams to provide quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Learning how to prepare various pitches, due diligence questionnaires and consultant databases for institution clients, pension funds, family offices, etc.;
- Assisting with requests from clients, prospect clients and relationship managers while gaining broad exposure to asset classes and investment professionals throughout the firm;
- Learning about traditional and alternative strategies to meet our clients' investment objectives;
- Participation in firm-wide projects.
What we expect:
- Bachelor or master's degree in business, economics, finance, accounting, communications or similar subject;
- Fluent English writing and communication skills, German is a plus and additional language skills are welcome;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills (strong MS skills, Python skills are welcome);
- Genuine interest in financial markets, investing and macro-level economic trends;
- Highly motivated team player who is keen to learn new and improve existing skills;
- Strong communication, ability to multitask and organizational skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy is equally important as proactivity, energy and confidence.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
Human ResourcesLGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
Contact:+41 55 415 96 20