Benchmark & Investment Performance AnalystAt Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Within our department Investment Platform in Zurich we are loooking for a Benchmark & Investment Performance Analyst.
- Setup and lifecycle management for all benchmarks for separate accounts and investment funds
- Ensure and monitor daily benchmark calculation and the correct and timely benchmark data handling in our portfolio management system AMS
- Provide benchmark related expertise and support to investment management and investment reporting teams
Expert for Performance- and Risk measures and their interpretation in the context of portfolio management for funds and mandates
- Active collaboration in managing and preparing regular performance and risk reports to senior management
- Collaborate and work closely with cross functional business partners to identify gaps and structure problems
- Active involvement in implementation of global warning system within AM
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Economics or in a quantitative field
- Several years of experience in Performance & Benchmark Reporting
- Strong analytical skills related to Risk/Return and data analysis
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong IT affinity, expert in SQL and experience with Wherescape, Tableau and Business Intelligence tools is an advantage
- "Can-do" mind-set and entrepreneurial attitude
- Investigative, open minded and high attention to detail
- Well organised and disciplined approach to work
- Experience with portfolio management system is of advantage
- Very good German and English language skills
Stefanie Glaser, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 73 87
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.