Please refer to alpha.ch in your application
Business Project Manager Investment Advisory & Portfolio Solutions # 092969Schweiz-Region Zürich-Zürich | Vollzeit |
Private Banking and Wealth Management |
The opportunity for you to become part of a highly motivated global team in Credit Suisse, based in Zurich, which is
building a state of the art banking experience for clients, relationship managers and investment consultants. This
challenging role as Business Project Manager offers you a one of a kind working experience in the digital world with
the opportunity to be creative and to excel in a future oriented team, with a diverse range of challenging tasks and
responsibilities, firmly embedded in the business with the view to deliver sustainable results with a significant
impact for the bank.
Your main tasks will be:
- Driving our core capabilities in providing solutions to advise clients on investments, working closely with the
business, clients and IT teams
- You will be leading challenging and creative transformation projects with end-to-end responsibility (from conceptual
phase through roll-out) in our Advisory & Portfolio Solutions team
- Playing a key role in the development and management of new innovative products and tools
- Responsibility for end-to-end business project management including identifying and prioritizing features, ensuring
solution implementation while focusing on simplification and high Quality
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivery and is able to focus on the client experience and
simplicity of client experience. Are you a real team-mate with excellent presentation skills and a highly professional
- University degree or equivalent in business administration, finance or information management
- You have gained a minimum of 5 years work experience within a leading bank or consulting firm. Your skills in
leading complex and demanding projects ideally in the area of Portfolio Solutions / Advisory or front related topics
enable you to successfully commit to the team
- You showed strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills, in combination with your problem solving capabilities
and your focus on results
- Are you a driven professional with self-motivation to develop new ideas and do you like to work closely with IT to
get them implemented?
- Fluency in German and English is a requirement, any additional language skills are an Advantage
Ms. I. Haller would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.