Please refer to alpha.ch in your application
CRO Change Reporting Platform Credit Risk Business Analyst / SME - Zurich # 087658Schweiz-Region Zürich-Zürich |
Vollzeit | Corporate Functions |
- An interesting position to act as guardian of the banks risk appetite providing effective risk oversight
- Running well-controlled risk processes ensuring an effective bank-wide 2nd line of defense
- Proactively supporting the business in shaping its risk profile, developing its 1st line of defense and aligning its
strategy execution with shareholders and regulatory requirements
- Driving the banks regulatory risk agenda and position as competent reliable partner vis-à-vis regulatory authorities
- Maintaining a comprehensive bank-wide risk appetite framework including market risk, credit risk, operational risk,
reputational risk, etc.
- Providing stakeholders with transparency on all risk-related matters and ensure timely assessment and escalation
- Continuously developing the risk function by attracting, developing and retaining top talents and foster continuous
learning throughout the organization
- Driving the continuous enhancement and efficiency improvement of risk-related systems & infrastructure
- Successful delivery of the evolving Change portfolio sponsored by the Risk Division
- Shaping strategic approaches to delivering change programs
- Supporting the Risk division by defining its 3-5 year Target Operating Model
- Completed Bachelors degree and recognized relevant professional qualification (e.g. Prince 2, PMI, ACA, CIMA, CFA,
MBA, CA, risk certification)
- 3-5 years business process analysis and change experience in a similar role within a large financial institution
- Excellent understanding of credit risk discipline from reporting processes and workflows perspective with direct
experience in credit risk system implementations
- Proficient understanding of front to back systems, data, calculations, processes and current regulatory regimes and
requirements within risk functions of International Banks and Wealth Management Organizations with specific experience
in one of the following in the Credit Risk domain: Swiss Bank, Private Bank, Corporate and Commercial Bank, Investment
- Effective stakeholder management, experience in facing senior business stakeholders, and ability to engage with
- Strong validation skills and ability to iterate through requirements in an agile manner
- Pragmatic, can-do attitude and ability to work independently under tight timelines and cost constraints
- Self-motivated with a genuine sense of ownership and accountability for tasks. Ability to prioritize workload and
manage multiple tasks. Proven ability to work with little supervision.
- Fluency in English is required. German skills are of advantage.
Mr. J. Lindemann would be delighted to receive your application.Please apply via our career-portal.