- You will join the Global leader in Engineering and R&D Services (ER&D), offers its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow.
- You will be working alongside its clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from conception to industrialization.
- Become part of the Group, which has provided its expertise for over 30 years to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and IT/Telecoms sectors, among others.
- In 2016, the Altran group generated revenues of €2.120bn, including headcount of more than 30,000 employees and presence in more than 20 countries worldwide, in Switzerland with a strong presence in Zurich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva.
- More info on the Group Vision IGNITION 2020: http://ignition.altran.com/en/altran2020-ignition
Computer System Validation - CSV
- Lead validation activities of Computerized Systems in the Life Sciences Industry
- Assist in maintaining equipment automation systems in a validated state as they relate to GxP CSV automation systems.
- Execute QA reviews and approvals of IT SOPs, and validate master plans for computerized system implementations.
- Develop an appropriate document control capability and ensure all documents filings and archiving systems are accurate, up to date and maintained in accordance with GMP and other relevant regulations.
- Establish and ensure good and close working relationship with important project stakeholders and internal customers.
- Master in engineering, IT, Science or Computer related discipline.
- 5 years Proven track record in Computer System Validation in Pharmaceutical or Life Science environment.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize assignments
- Familiar with GxP systems.
- Fluent knowledge of GAMP 5, Annex 11, CFR Part 11 Compliance and CFR Part 210, 211 & 820 compliance.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to cope with complexity, autonomous and pro-active.
- Willing to work in an international environment.
- Languages: English fluent and German is a plus
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects, as well as through continuing professional education and training
- A steep learning curve due to diverse and cross-industrial project opportunities
- An open and constructive corporate culture with over 30,000 colleagues in over 20 countries.
- Helping clients to realize ideas from ideation, prototyping, industrialization of products, manufacturing, scale-up, distribution as well as service provisioning/support
- Global projects & global job opportunities
Have we raised your interest? Are you taking initiatives? Do you like to work in a multidisciplinary team? We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including motivational statement, copies of your degree as well as any work certificates through our online career portal. You can track your application status online at any time: tms.altran.com. Good luck!
Herr Maxime Kapps