- You will join the Global leader in Engineering and R&D Services (ER&D), offers its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow.
- You will be working alongside its clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from conception to industrialization.
- Become part of the Group, which has provided its expertise for over 30 years to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and IT/Telecoms sectors, among others.
- In 2016, the Altran group generated revenues of €2.120bn, including headcount of more than 30,000 employees and presence in more than 20 countries worldwide, in Switzerland with a strong presence in Zurich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva.
- More info on the Group Vision IGNITION 2020: http://ignition.altran.com/en/altran2020-ignition
Quality Assurance Manager - Pharmaceutical
- Initiating improvements to the Quality Management System, ensuring compliance to all relevant quality standards and regulatory requirements.
- Surveillance and assistance of development projects with all relevant laws and regulations like for example: cGMP, CFR Part 820 und FDA Guidelines
- Handling customer complaints.
- Investigating deviations and non-conformities in cross-functional teams.
- Reviewing batch records and release.
- Master Degree / PhD in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Biology (EPFL, ETH,...)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the regulated pharmaceutical
- Knowledge in Quality control/cGMP
- Experience in SAP et Quality Tools (for ex. FMEA,SPC, etc.)
- Applied knowledge of FDA or Swissmedic and international Pharmaceutical regulations (21 CFR 820, etc.).
- Applied knowledge of the application of advanced quality tools such as Failure Modes Effect Analysis (FMEA), SPC, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Languages: English fluent, German is a plus.
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects, as well as through continuing professional education and training
- A steep learning curve due to diverse and cross-industrial project opportunities
- An open and constructive corporate culture with over 30,000 colleagues in over 20 countries.
- Helping clients to realize ideas from ideation, prototyping, industrialization of products, manufacturing, scale-up, distribution as well as service provisioning/support
- Global projects & global job opportunities
Have we raised your interest? Are you taking initiatives? Do you like to work in a multidisciplinary team? We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including motivational statement, copies of your degree as well as any work certificates through our online career portal. You can track your application status online at any time: tms.altran.com. Good luck!
· Initiating improvements to the Quality Management System, ensuring compliance to all relevant quality standards and regulatory requirements.
· Surveillance and assistance of development projects with all relevant laws and regulations like for example: cGMP, CFR Part 820 und FDA Guidelines
· Handling customer complaints.
· Investigating deviations and non-conformities in cross-functional teams.
· Reviewing batch records and release.
Herr Maxime Kapps