- You will join the Global leader in Engineering and R&D Services (ER&D), offers its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow.
- You will be working alongside its clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from conception to industrialization.
- Become part of the Group, which has provided its expertise for over 30 years to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and IT/Telecoms sectors, among others.
- In 2016, the Altran group generated revenues of €2.120bn, including headcount of more than 30,000 employees and presence in more than 20 countries worldwide, in Switzerland with a strong presence in Zurich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva.
- More info on the Group Vision IGNITION 2020: http://ignition.altran.com/en/altran2020-ignition
Qualification / Validation Engineer - Pharmaceutical
- Support/conduct FAT/SAT and then IQ/OQ/PQ validation studies of equipment and processes, utilities and software validations
- Advise project teams, develop/review and approve validation protocols and final reports
- Manage Change Control on material specifications and documentation, develop and validate test method validation (Gage R&R)
- Support of continuous improvement on process, and on Qualification and Validations project
- Maintain equipment to support GMP manufacturing ensuring all equipment complies with Standard Operating Procedures and Policies
- Participate in project planning, scheduling, and tracking
- Develop and implement procedures to comply with corporate and industry standards
- Provide validation training to Opeations employees
- BSc / MSc, in Engineering or Chemistry
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Qualification / Validation in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Applied knowledge of FDA and international Pharmaceutical regulations is preferred
- Applied technical understanding of manufacturing equipment; processes specific to Pharmaceutical manufacturing preferred
- Applied Knowledge of creation and verification of qualification equipment plans (FAT/SAT/DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Languages: English fluent and German is a plus
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects, as well as through continuing professional education and training
- A steep learning curve due to diverse and cross-industrial project opportunities
- An open and constructive corporate culture with over 30,000 colleagues in over 20 countries.
- Helping clients to realize ideas from ideation, prototyping, industrialization of products, manufacturing, scale-up, distribution as well as service provisioning/support
- Global projects & global job opportunities
Have we raised your interest? Are you taking initiatives? Do you like to work in a multidisciplinary team? We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including motivational statement, copies of your degree as well as any work certificates through our online career portal. You can track your application status online at any time: tms.altran.com. Good luck!
Herr Maxime Kapps