Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets with worldwide sales in 2016 of $71.9 billion. The more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ more than 125,000 people and work with partners in health care to make a difference in the lives of over a billion people throughout the world. With over 20 companies and around 7’000 employees in Switzerland, it is Johnson & Johnson’s largest footprint in the EMEA region.
(Ref: 00001 BDX)
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Tax Manager position for its cross sector Switzerland Tax Center (STC). The STC will be responsible for local and international tax planning, Swiss corporate tax compliance, US tax legal reporting and statutory reporting.
The Tax Manager will provide subject matter expertise in the areas of Swiss domestic and international tax law. Responsible, in collaboration with the Switzerland Tax Planning Lead, for supporting Corporate and Sector Tax in developing and implementing tax planning strategies, through technical advice/support to various stakeholders across the enterprise, including other tax professionals.
The position will be located within the STC's offices in Zug and will report to the Switzerland Tax Planning Lead. 10% to 15%
mainly domestic travel will be required.
- Provide advice and support in the areas of M&A, divestitures, reorganizations (e.g. business transfers, relocations, legal entity rationalization, financial restructurings, closures), treasury matters, transfer pricing, and operational initiatives
- Provide advice and support on initiatives to improve tax strategies and structures from a substance and governance standpoint, and to minimize risks and identify opportunities with respect to Subpart F planning
- Provide advice and support on Swiss domestic and cross-border corporate and employee related tax matters, including discussions and negotiations with Swiss federal and cantonal tax authorities, tax audits and tax planning
- Provide guidance and support to STC's Tax & Statutory Reporting professionals on Swiss corporate tax compliance and tax provisioning across all Swiss companies
- Develop and retain Johnson & Johnson business knowledge and tax know-how through training, knowledge sharing etc.
- Close interaction and strong partnering and collaboration with Corporate Tax, Sector Tax, Swiss and regional indirect tax professionals, Government Affairs and business partners such as Supply Chain, Finance Directors, Treasury, HR, Payroll and Legal
- Collaborate and develop strong relationships with Country Tax Centres and other stakeholder peers across the EMEA region
- Subject matter expertise in Swiss domestic and international tax law
- Support Switzerland Tax Planning Lead in delivering support for developing and implementing tax planning strategies across all Swiss companies
- Directly reports to Switzerland Tax Planning Lead
- No reports
- Swiss Certified Tax Expert qualification or CAS in Swiss and International Taxation is required
- At least 4-5 years of relevant Swiss domestic and international tax experience in a professional services firm or other corporate environment is required
- German or French mother tongue, strong command of the English and good communication skills in French or German
- Strong communicator with ability to communicate complex issues to non-finance professionals and to make recommendations
- Strong collaboration skills, partnering with multiple stakeholder and external partners
- Self-starter with high integrity and ethical behaviour consistent with Our Credo
- Ability to deliver results under pressure; stress resistant and strong sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
- Interacts and collaborates with team and partners, respectful and adaptable yet with a strong point of view
- If you are a creative and innovative mind passionate about one or more of our industries and want to become part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.)
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure. Have we piqued your interest? We look forward to receiving your application. Apply today link.
Please click on Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!