Business Project Manager / Business Analyst Settlement Risk
Business Project Manager / Business Analyst Settlement wanted for our Zurich based client in the banking sector.
- Degree in business administration or quantitative finance
- Several years of working experience in project management, as well as in credit risk in private banking environment
- Excellent knowledge of business analysis skills and previous experience writing business requirements documents
- Expertise in stakeholder management, along with project team, key stakeholders and clients
- Proficiency of MS Office Applications like Power Point and Excel
- Languages: fluent English, German both written and spoken
- Managing projects and stakeholders in order to ensure that the deliverables are on time and budget
- Taking responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of the Settlement Risk implementation from a Business / Change perspective and in partnership with IT
- Ensuring proper hand-over of the project status reports
- Amending existing project status reporting templates, processes and tools
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
RM IT Professional Resources AG
+41 58 356 06 86