Analytical Scientist (m/f) 100%
We are supporting our client, an international pharmaceutical company in the northwest region of Switzerland, for a project until December 2018.
- To perform analytical experiments using HPLC and stability testing in a GMP regulated environment
- To evaluate results and GMP documentation for compliance and collaborate with resolution of deviations
- To support in other laboratory administrative tasks and contribute to reporting
- To collaborate in laboratory maintenance
- Completed Chemical laboratory technician training, BSc. or MSc. in Chemistry with specialization in Analytical Chemistry
- At least 2-3 years practical experience in an industrial setting or working under GMP regulations
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Chromeleon, Empower
- Fluent written and spoken English, intermediate German is an advantage
What the company offers you in return:
- Company easily reachable with car and public transportation
- Gross salary rate depending on experience of up to 44 CHF/h. (inclusive holidays, bank holidays and 13th salary)
- A temporary position until December 2018
Welcome to nemensis!
We are looking forward to getting to know you.