Senior Quality Engineer - Oberdorf (Switzerland) - 100%
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
For our international client based in Oberdorf, Experis is currently looking for a Senior Quality Engineer for a contracting position.
The qualified candidate for this hands-on position should excel in an environment that embraces change, risk and flexibility. This individual should be willing to make a visible contribution and therefore, be able to work independently.
- Start date: 01.11.2017
- End date: 28.02.2018
- Work location: Oberdorf
- Workload: 100%
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Provide project direction, coaching, mentoring and supervision for quality engineering and technical team personnel.
* Lead and implement complex projects including quality improvement initiatives.
* Working knowledge of basic and advanced statistical methods (e.g., hypothesis testing, DOE, ANOVA, R&R studies, capability, tolerance interval analysis, power and sample size determinations, etc.).
* Demonstrate strong project management skills and lead cross-functional teams.
* Working knowledge of risk assessment tools (e.g., ISO 14971, FMEA's, FTA).
* Demonstrate working knowledge of Post Market Surveillance.
* In-depth knowledge of quality engineering principles and methodologies.
* Working knowledge of process validation strategies (inclusive of I/O/P).
* In-depth knowledge of Design Controls, CAPA, NC, etc.
* Provide leadership in understanding of the regulations to other disciplines.
* Support and lead product Design Control activities for new product development efforts.
* Conduct and lead Process/Design Validation/Verification activities and approach including software validation.
* Conduct Process/Design Risk Analysis.
* Support Manufacturing Engineering in the creation of travelers, routes, bills of material, print changes, and specifications for in-house manufacturing.
* Conduct Internal Audits of the Quality System.
* Conduct audits of new suppliers as part of the project teams.
* Communicate effectively at all levels within Quality as well as cross functionally with departments such as PD, Regulatory, Sales, Supply Chain and Marketing in order to provide quality input.
* Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
* Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
You bring for this role the following qualifications:
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Strong quality engineering skills with a proven track record in design and process validation/verification and risk analysis is also required.
* A minimum BS degree in a technical discipline with 5 years of related experience for Quality Engineer
* 5-10 years of direct and/or related quality work experience in a regulated environment.
* Knowledge of the CFR820 and ISO 134585 quality requirements.
* Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
* Interpersonal skills that foster conflict resolution as it relates to technical situation
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Stéphanie Vogt on +41 61 282 22 16.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page https://www.experis.ch/stephanie-vogt and connect to me on www.linkedin.com/in/stephanie-vogt2
+41 61 282 22 16