Senior IDQ and MDM Consultant - 100% remote position
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
For our international client based in Basel, Experis is currently looking for a Senior IDQ and MDM Consultant for a 100% remote position.
- Start date: ASAP (latest: 30.10.2017)
- End date: 31.01.2018
- Extension: The contract is planned to be extended each 3 months for 3 months until Q3 2018.
- Work location: 100% Offsite
- Workload: 100%
- Travelling: Travel abroad is not planned yet but possible (probably 2 times per year for a workshop + probably 2 times to Basel)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Primary role would be as a Senior developer & Tester to work on all critical aspects of the project and capable of resolving all client visions.
- S/he also has to do functional and testing documents and work with business & developers to translate the functional specifications into Testing specs / development work
You bring for this role the following qualifications:
- +11 years of IT experience with at least +7 years of Informatica toolset development
- +8 years experience with Data projects
- Hands on experience & good expertise with version 9.x of Informatica, Unix Script programming, Oracle PL/SQL programming
- Hands on experience with IDD custom extensions, designing XSDs and doing integration with Informatica WSH for data quality
- Large experience building Rules in DQ, building DQ workflows, applications within Services framework
- Must have +4 years experience with DQ tool
- S/he should know Informatica Analyst
- Experience in HP ALM for requirement and test case maintenance.
- Should have written Test cases, Test Plans and executed Testing for large complex projects on ETL / DQ / MDM
- Ability to assist business users & technical team in UAT and SAT testing
- Analyzing automated tests results and reporting;
- Running of high-volume tests, load and functional testing using HP LoadRunner and QuickTest
Nice to Have:
- Pharma client experience
- Swiss client working experience
- Experience with SAP Data integration / SAP migration / MDM implementation project
- Using connector to SAP and working with IDOCs, BAPI
- Knowledge of Material Module of SAP
- Experience in other Master Data Management tools (SAP)
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Stéphanie Vogt on +41 61 282 22 16.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page https://www.experis.ch/stephanie-vogt and connect to me on www.linkedin.com/in/stephanie-vogt2
+41 61 282 22 16