Manager in Supply Chain Network Optimization
Logistic specialist in Network optimization (Switzerland and Belgium)
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our client, specialized in medical devices based in Zug, we are looking for a Logistics Specialist with experience a regulated environment (Good manufacturing processes).
This is a challenging, contracting position, starting in November until the end of October 2018.
- Advanced Analytics
- Establishes what-if models and network design models that can be leveraged across various supply chain functions. Develops end to end models considering impacts across order placement, distribution, and transportation with a keen focus on customer experience and cost
- Subject matter expert in network optimization methodology and supporting tools. Develops network models supporting various scenarios and identifies distribution network to optimize customer experience and costs.
- Ad hoc Business support
- Conducts trending and analysis, data mining, validation and maintenance to generate creation of reports and scorecards aligned to business requirements/needs
- Conducts troubleshooting and root cause analysis for complex issues using company-specific knowledge of products, processes and contacts and develops recommendations for resolution
- Project Management
- Utilizes project management tools to deliver results on-time and provide timely updates to management
- Create project scoping and specification with partners and align on business objectives and scoping for successful deployment
- Drive flawless project execution by ensuring network optimization projects adhere to milestone schedule
You bring to this role:
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or Operations (BA/BS compulsory requirement, MA/MS desired)
- 7+ years prior work experience in a Logistics, Customer Services or Supply Chain
- Experience in Network Optimization software
- Experience with M&A/Fusions
- Experience in integration of logistic networks
- Analytical and highly collaborative work abilities
- Project management skills
- Highly skilled in Excel and Access
- Knowledge of WMS & TMS applications
- Good communication skills in English
Start date: 01.11.2017
Location: Zug and Bersee, Belgium (50/50)
If you are a logistics Specialist and have strong Supply Chain Network Optimization experience looking for a challenging new position that applies to your experience, then we look forward to receive your application!
If you've any further questions on the role please call Julie Mackerer on +41 61 282 22 17.I'm always looking for skilled IT Persons please don't hesitate to send me your CV. You can also check my page: www.experis.ch/julie-mackerer to see all the positions I'm recruiting for or just connect with me on LinkedIn https://ch.linkedin.com/in/juliemackerer
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call +41 (0)61 282 22 22 or send us your CV. You can also look for other opportunities on our website: www.experis.ch
+41 61 282 2217