(Senior) GI Actuarial Analyst for IFRS 17
In this project based role as a (Senior) GI Actuarial Analyst you will assist in the implementation of methodologies and reserving processes in relation to the roll out of global tools calculating IFRS 17 compliant reserves for non-life insurance. You will work closely with the members of the global project team to test calculations, build prototypes, development business requirements, and test results of the selected methodological approach.
As a (Senior) GI Actuarial Analyst for IFRS 17 your main responsibilities will involve:Assist in refining IFRS methodology and testing various options
Your Skills and Experience As a (Senior) GI Actuarial Analyst for IFRS 17 your skills and qualifications will ideally include:Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics, Other, Sciences and 3 or more years of experience in related field
- Translate the methodologies into prototypes and business requirements
- Communicate with IT and business analysts
- Test developed tools and run simulations
- Assist in training actuaries and accountants
- Work with country actuaries and accountants on understanding results
- Closely collaborate with actuaries, business analysts and IT
Additional Information Primary work location is Zurich. The travel requirement is up to 10%. If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter Christina Wichmann is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button "Apply online". You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site. Zurich Virtual Tour Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in the Zurich Virtual Tour.
- Fully qualified actuary or working towards full qualification, with knowledge in actuarial pricing and reserving
- Process analysis skills and experience with actuarial tools
- Proven experience in working independently in an challenging environment with a "can-do" attitude
- High analytical skills and effective working methods
- Ability to communicate with people on all levels and with different cultural and professional backgrounds
- Proactive and able to work with minimum supervision
- Fluent English both spoken and written
Who we are Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 54,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit. At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. Information for recruitment agencies Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents neither via our employees nor through our online career portal. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.