QA Document Specialist (m/f) 100%
We support our client, an international pharmaceutical company in the northwest region of Switzerland, for a project until November 2018.
- To review GMP relevant documentation for compliance with SOPs and support in the resolution of deviations
- To write QA documents: CoAs, CoCs, BRR sheets, SOPs, etc.
- To collaborate with colleagues by supporting the requirements of electronic systems and act as contact person as required
- To archive quality documents: Audit reports, CoCs, BRR, CoAs, etc.
- To collaborate with the training of new employees
- Professional education as Laboratory Technician, BSc or MSc in Life Sciences
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in pharmaceutical environment and practical experience within Quality Assurance
- Good written and spoken English and German
What the company offers you in return:
- Company easily reachable by public transport and/or private car
- Workload: 40 h/week
- Gross hourly salary: Up to 41 CHF/h depending on age and experience (holidays, bank holidays and 13th salary already included)
- Temporary position until end of November 2018
Welcome to nemensis!
We are looking forward to meeting you!