Finance System and Process Analyst (m/f) - 80%
Finance Solutions Management (FSM) is responsible for a wide range of financial reporting platforms and provides business support for the Group's monthly and quarterly finance processes, such as external and internal management reporting, embedded value reporting, expense reporting, group planning and regulatory reporting according to supranational frameworks such as Solvency II. The team is part of the Global Finance Transformation organization within Group Finance at Zurich's Corporate Center. As a Finance System and Process Analyst you will support the PPM (Planning and Performance Management) Solutions team within FSM, performing daily business support activities as well as contribute to application change initiatives and projects in the area of planning and internal management reporting. Your Role As a Finance System and Process Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
- Representing the Planning and Performance Management (PPM) business by conducting design discussions and workshops related to Global InsightZ (Zurich's Planning and Performance reporting solution based on SAP Business Planning and Consolidation/BPC and SAP Business Warehouse) and the Global Functional Expense Reporting (GFER) system
- Working with the PPM Business Process Owner's to analyze business requirements and prepare design proposals for systems implementation
- Validating and challenging business requirements, reviewing solutions from a business perspective, supporting the alignment of solutions across finance teams and making proposals to program and workstream leads
- Coordinating and executing the implementation of change requests into systems, managing testing cycles and ensuring an appropriate documentation of test results
- Documentation of related functional process blueprints for Global InsightZ and the global Functional Expense Reporting
- Supporting the Head of PPM Systems and the Application Managers by preparing internal communication material
Your Skills and Experience As a Finance System and Process Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- A university degree in business management, finance, mathematics or informatics or a similar qualification
- At least 4 years' of work experience in an international accounting environment, preferably in the insurance industry
- Expert-level knowledge in one or more areas of expertise: accounting, financial reporting, business analysis and/or project management
- Knowledge on reporting tools such as SAP Business Warehouse, SAP BPC or similar tools
- Experience with process improvement/ Lean
- Very good communication skills
- Flexible in working style and hours
- Fluent spoken and written English, additional languages are an asset
Additional Information Primary work location is Zürich. The travel requirement is up to 10%. If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter Emilie Vetter is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button "Apply online". You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site . Zurich Virtual Tour Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in the Zurich Virtual Tour .
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 54,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. Information for recruitment agencies Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents neither via our employees nor through our online career portal. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.