"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Europe is a leading supplier of Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Our products are produced and distributed in all major European countries and exported overseas. The J&J Consumer Europe Center of Excellence is at the heart of a growing global business with world class manufacturing standards, producing leading brands. J&J has an open culture with strong principles that have been incorporated in our company credo. This is an opportunity for you to become involved in a challenge operational set-up and deliver on stretch targets. State of the art technology supports the product portfolio and goes along with many opportunities to further develop your skill set.
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST (CONSUMER SOURCE FINANCE)
Role overview :
Finance is a major contributor to the leadership, growth, value, and reputation of Johnson & Johnson. The J&J Source Finance CoE -Consumer team is an organization with regional and global impact, supporting the Global Consumer Procurement organization to deliver quality, reliable and cost competitive products. This role provides the opportunity to work on business priorities/projects with Global Source and Source Finance Teams across Pharm and MD&D and will be instrumental in implementing project outcomes in the local region. The Senior Financial Analyst builds on these principles in order to accomplish the mission of being a proactive business partner and delivering superior financial services while upholding the highest integrity. He/she provides financial leadership and support to the Global Source Organization on establishing financial consolidations and analysis. He/she will work closely with our Source finance teams and the role will require extensive business partnering across the Consumer Procurement organization .
- Preparation of month end closing reports regarding PPV analysis and consolidation for EMEA/LATAM, covering both External Manufacturing and Direct Materials.
- Responsible to ensure that timely and proper data are being updated into company reporting tools (TM1).
- Provide strong financial support and guidance to EMEA/LATAM Regional Source Finance Business Partners.
- Responsible for forecast and latest estimate impact reports and analysis regarding not just PPV but also other P&L line items, i.e. investments, capex.
- Provide comments over Actuals Vs Budget, working closely with Source Finance Business Partners.
- Strengthen the relationship between Source FP&A and Regional EMEA/LATAM Supply Chain FP&A.
- Contribute to Global/Regional projects with heavy exposure to internal key stakeholders.
- Key Role in global PPV project, being the main point of contact within Source Finance team to contribute for the tool development.
- Provide financial support with data and financial expertise for business decisions.
- Develop alternative scenarios and educates business partners on financial issues, concepts and ownership.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance. Master’s/MBA degree preferred. A CPA, CMA or other financial certifications are preferred. A minimum of 3 years of finance, accounting or related business experience is required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions).
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization. Possess strong communications, framing presentation skills; along with solid interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- This position may require up to 15% domestic and international travel.
- This position is in Zug, Switzerland.
If you are a creative innovator and willing to drive the change within a dynamic and complex environment then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here .
Please click on Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!
Johnson & Johnson
Frau Veronika Kommer
Talent Acquisition Partner