T o day’s t o p organizations are constantly seeking an edge to stay competitive, win new markets and create shareholder value. And with an influx of new digital innovations permeating our world at a rapid pace, we realize the task for today’s business leaders is as great of a challenge as ever.
Join our Transformation Management team in Zurich.
For roles we currently have, we are seeking internationally experienced and highly motivated professionals that can design innovative solutions for our clients. If you have a passion for strategy, architecture and the latest technological breakthroughs, you could be the right fit for the role as a
SAP Integration Manager Life Sciences (m/f)
Level: Principal/ Senior Principal
- Lead the integration management of challenging IT/ business transformation projects in the life sciences industry; Application integration, predominantly SAP based
- Decommissioning of obsolete legacy based systems / applications
- Ensure a well-structured and defined programmed and project delivery framework - delivering integration to time, cost and quality and within budget
- Ensure adherence to Governance and compliance standards
- Identify risks and areas for improvement
- Manage 3rd party providers and contract resources
- Higher education degree in Economics, Information Technology or equivalent
- Extensive work experience in a consulting company, dealing with large scale SAP implementation projects
- Considerable integration experience - across ERP and applications - understands the challenges and complexities of IT integration
- Practical application of IT project management life cycle principles
- Solid understanding of major business processes along the value chain in the Life Sciences industry
- Knowledge of how to organise projects including business change and juggle competing priorities
- Ability to inspire, convince and to influence to be able to gain buy-in from senior business management and stakeholders
- Willingness to travel, an excellent command of both German and English and ability to work within a European environment is essential
We offer you a great opportunity within a dynamically growing consultancy. You will discover a truly global culture, highly dedicated and motivated colleagues, a cooperative work environment and interesting training opportunities. Innovative in your approach always thinking ahead - we love proactive self-starters and we want you to come in, work your magic and bring in fresh ideas for us to work on.
Does this sound like you? We are looking forward to receive your application via www.infosys.com/consulting/careers/
Infosys Consulting AG
Herr Alexander Decker