SAP Customer Competence Centre
The Global Accounting Services Center (SAP Customer Competence Center) provides global SAP support for our centralized SAP system in
Switzerland. We currently service marketing and financial accounting divisions in Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, the USA and 15 other countries.
Our team is responsible for developing business integration and optimization and implements projects to service the global business. We develop, maintain and support the centralized SAP S/4 HANA ERP, SAP Fiori and BW systems in Switzerland.
Within our Global Accounting Services team, you will be responsible for the administration of the SAP application security and authorization.
You will resolve any security issues by following standardized procedures, ensuring SAP is properly secured and complies with our policies.
Our environment consists of S/4 HANA 1610, Fiori, SAP BW 7.5, NetWeaver 7.5. and SAP PO.
The position encompasses the following tasks:
We are looking for candidates with:
- Be subject matter expert for SAP security concepts
- Deep understanding of SAP security best practices with 4-5 years
- Administer security authorization and role creation
- Design and Maintain authorizations and roles for SAP Fiori
- At least 1 year experience specifically in the HANA/Fiori
- Sugge st and implement enhancements that will support
Maintain security design and admin process documentation
At least 2 years of experience with BW security and JAVA-based
SAP systems security concepts
growth and improve security of the system
- Good knowledge of CO and FI (Universal GL, AP, AR) modules, in
- Ensure compliance of new code with security rules
particular from a business usage perspective
- Perform system reviews and limit access to ensure that work
- An understanding of Accounting, Controlling and Finance processes
is performed in accordance with the security policies
- An analytical perception, a structured way of working and an ability
- Liaise with auditors to provide standard information and
to get things done
- Strong client relationship skills with a demonstrated ability to
- Be aware of recent developments in the field of SAP security
Fluency in English (speaking, writing) as this is an English speaking
and make sure they are reviewed/adopted by the
- Work with the other IT teams and business to provide
specialized SAP security for projects; minimizing
The ideal candidate is a strong team player, flexible, eager to learn and
segmentation of duties and responsibilities that could
able to work under pressure. The candidate is self-motivated and has a
- Perform annual SAP license auditing
proactive work attitude.
Glencore International AG
Frau Evelyne Bütler