Communications Specialist 100%At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Within our team Corporate Communications in Zurich we are looking for a Communications Specialist.
- Support of the team in overall communications operations with main focus on internal communications
- Corporate support (media and IR conferences, town halls, Leadership calls, etc.)
- Maintenance of internal databases (e.g. sales force)
- Publication of media releases and news
- Content facilitator of the intranet, e.g. intranet publishing
- Production and design of different communication tools (intranet banner, flyers etc.)
- Daily media monitoring / preparation of press review
- Support Issue Management Process
- Editorial writing (e.g. news & other articles for the intranet) in English and German
- Degree in the field of communications or related area
- At least 3 years' experience in corporate communication in an international environment
- Experience with content management systems and graphics programs
- Creativity whilst also being able to work analytically with structure
- Very good command of English and German
- Distinct organizational talent, strong coordination skills
- Quick learner with a hands-on attitude
- Team player with a high level of discretion
- Paying attention to detail and ensuring high-quality client deliverables within set timelines
- Distinct computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Nicole Schenk, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 57 18
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.