UI / UX Designer (60 - 100%)
You love designing mobile and web applications for banking products? Send us your cover letter, CV and portfolio and join our team!
Our dedicated UX/UI team designs innovative Fintech solutions and visual concepts for the digital bank of tomorrow. We are looking for a candidate that loves design, is eager to contribute to our team and is willing to work in a dynamic environment.
For the support of our motivated and succesful team in Zurich we are seeking an independent and technically strong candidate.
- You will be responsible for creating beautiful and approachable user interfaces and interaction concepts for apps and mobile and desktop web solutions.
- You will contribute to the future of mobile and desktop banking with stunning interfaces by being actively involved in defining product development, innovation and creation.
- You will help the sales team by producing engaging visual interfaces that display CREALOGIX's suite of Banking functionality as well as helping define innovative solutions for showcases.
- You will be working alongside a team of talented Designers, Business Analysts, Product Owners and Developers to digitally transform complex banking tasks into usable and engaging interfaces.
- 3+ years of professional experience designing complex mobile or web applications
- Solid education in Visual/Graphic or Interaction design
- Exceptional visual, user interface, animation and interaction design skills
- Proficient in creating high fidelity wireframes and prototypes
- Strong understanding of UI best practices
- Know how to conduct hallway and usability testing both in-house and with third parties
- Experienced knowledge of the Adobe design suite and other tools such as Sketch, Invision and Axure
- Have sound knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Collaborative and proactive Team Player with experience in working in an Agile Environment and be comfortable working as part of an international virtual team
- Have a robust personality and be able to self-organise and deal with multiple stakeholders
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating excellent visual design and user experience skills
- Excellent English skills
Exciting and versatile tasks with state of the art technologies in professional self-contained teams. As an internationally growing company, CREALOGIX offers employees a lot of different career opportunities with attractive employment conditions (e.g. flexible working hours, 27 days of holiday). Depending on our projects, temporary international assignments are possible.
CREALOGIX as a software product company is committed to stay in front with latest technologies and tools.