Application Architect 100% (w/m)
The following is waiting for you
As the global trends suggest, the world of payment is moving to a less cash mode and there is increased usage of mobile devices for payments and self-servicing. As a result, processors such as UBS Card Center continuously invest in the software area, and new technologies to have a robust IT framework that can co-evolve with the environmental changes in the payment industry.
In a matrix organization leading a stream of developers to develop applications for internal and external customers (incl. Mobile Apps) for Banks.
- You lead the vision, design, implementation and delivery of technology projects for backend integrations and native mobile applications across platforms and languages
- You define application architecture for large-scale solutions
- Application Architects partner with Producers and Tech Leads (senior developers/engineers) during the development of a project to define the implementation and delivery details. You work closely with fellow engineers to bring new technology and innovative solutions to our Issuer's strategies
- You can code on the most complex projects, but just as important, mentor your fellow technologists
- Your role will include planning solutions, application and technical architecture and data modeling, along with guiding requirements gathering, project estimation and scoping, and long-range planning
- You will be proactively developing a range of technologies while aware that what you're making affects our Issuer's businesses. When appropriate, Application Architects have a client-facing role, most often presenting the technical vision, points of view and fielding the details of specific execution
Your experience and qualifications include
- Experience building large-scale, enterprise-grade Solutions
- Definition of application architecture for solutions that scale across enterprise, clients and Projects
- Expertise in developing and designing WebService-applications for
- Solid understanding of web development from both a server and client perspective
- Comfortable using multiple software development methodologies, from Agile, in particular Scrum, to Waterfall
- Able to write high-quality technical documentation
- Wide breath of technology understanding
- Experience with mobile application development (Native Mobile Dev., Responsive design, Localization) is a plus
What we offer
Our office is located in Glattbrugg, close to the airport at the tramway stop "Unterriet" of the tram lines 10 and 12. We offer interesting benefits that include a competitive salary, attractive social benefits and a modern work Environment.
UBS Card Center attitude means to act with passion and motivation. If you appreciate teamwork, if you can encourage other people and like being challenged by them, then you have the right state of mind to join us.