Asset Manager 50%
The Asset Manager is responsible for the management of SW assets in the area of the BU Switzerland or partly the country Switzerland for in the following areas:
- EWP (electronic Workplace) Software License Management
- License Management of ASP - Application Software Provider
- Validation of the ISP (Infrastructure) Licenses
Your Role As an Asset Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
Your Skills and Experience As an Asset Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Successful delivery of control services:
- Self-contained steering of local operational EWP License management
- Create compliance reports in the EWP area
- Ongoing improvement of data quality including reporting capabilities
- Maintaining ASP SW License Inventory including contract management.
- Managing ASP Lifecycle in close alignment with the local Application Owner
- ISP SW Validation in close alignment with central team.
- Qualification as an IT Engineer / Graduate
- 2 years of experience in IT services, particularly in asset management
- Project Management knowledge
- Asset Management experience mainly in the EWP / ISP area
- Product knowledge for Service Now
- Experience with Reporting tools as Qlikview - or Excel / Access
- Capability to report to business / IT stakeholders
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English
Additional Information Primary work location is Zürich Oerlikon. If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter Grace Cunningham is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button "Apply online". You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site . Zurich Virtual Tour Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in the Zurich Virtual Tour . Who we are Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 54,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit. At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. Information for recruitment agencies Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents neither via our employees nor through our online career portal. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.