With over 1.2 million listed items on ricardo.ch, 100,000 cars and 430,000 parts on autoricardo.ch and 2.9 million members, ricardo.ch is Switzerland's biggest online marketplace. ricardo.ch employs over 140 people in Switzerland and has its offices in Zug.
Product Manager - ricardo.ch & autoricardo.ch
As a product manager at ricardo.ch, you're responsible for crafting a first class user experience, drive revenue opportunities and move the organization forward. We look for people who love customers, play well with others, deeply understand our business and enjoy winning as a team.
You'll need to master data, get out of the building, challenge, kill ideas and prioritize aggressively. At ricardo we do not fall in love with our own ideas, only our customers matter and solving their problems requires to leave your ego aside. As a Product Manager at ricardo, you will care for the entire organization: stakeholders, customers, designers and engineers. We expect you to act as a servant leader and inspire others through your actions.
We believe in the power of change and fresh ideas so you'll have to be able to get out of your comfort zone by regularly switching your focus area.
If you recognize yourself in this description, then join us!
The product management team is organised in cross-functional teams, working day in day out with with engineers and designers to create delightful customer experiences and help our customers find the product they are looking for.
In this role, you will be responsible to drive the product vision and be involved from concept to delivery and continuous improvement of the product.
- Leverage user insights and product data to increase our products among our customer base
- Identify improvement areas in the experience of our customers and new customer segments, using experiments to determine priority areas to drive product adoption and engagement
- Validate new features and determine priorities based on customer feedback
- Conduct quantitative research and analysis to shape the product roadmap and drive its development
- Define product requirements, build product specs and see through UX/UI design work
- Define and analyse key metrics to inform decision-making and to measure success in achieving growth and increased user engagement
- Conduct user research and lightweight tests to prioritize product goals and initiatives
- Coordinate within the Product team and other teams in the company to establish the communication and alignment needed for effective execution
- Build and own the roadmap for a customer segment, make key product decisions on what to launch and when
- Break down complex problems into steps that drive product development speed
What we look for
What we offer
- 3+ years of experience in product management building consumer mobile/web products; experience in pure mobile products is a plus
- Rigorous prioritization skills and ability to drive results while focusing on the right objectives
- Strong analytical skills to dig deep into user data and to extract product insights; ability to make unbiased decisions based on analytical findings
- A good understanding of a product's business impact along with ability to clearly articulate product decisions to the rest of the business
- Passion for solving complex problems and rising up to challenges
- Comfort in making decisions in ambiguous situations and a high degree of adaptability
- Excellent ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Language skills: fluent English is essential, fluent German and/or French a plus
- University degree in computer science or engineering is a plus
- Specific experience on auto-related products a plus
- Opportunity to grow in a market leading company with a very strong local brand
- Room for driving product decisions and shaping a solutions that help thousands of customers every day
- A young, open-minded and motivated team in a multicultural environment
- A shareholder offering an extensive network and various opportunities within the portfolio
- A highly attractive workplace located in Zug, with high quality of living, low tax rates and superb infrastructure
We look forward to your application
+41 76 434 23 29