Data Architect wanted for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Industrial Engineering
- 10+ years' experience as Data Architect or similar role with knowledge in submission and registration management
- 5+ years' working experience in regulated industries, mainly in the pharmaceutical industry
- Know-how in message design, data transformation, API design and various integration technologies
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Verifying suggested COTS data model and implementing the future state of the RIM system
- Collaborating with a skilled team of analysts, supporting the project with technical architecture issues as well as establishing connection with stakeholders and architectural expertise in CoEs
- Performing on a strategic initiative with the mandate to provide a transformative change to the business
- Maintaining the integration of 25 systems and more along with an integration hub
- Implementing model data flow, designing interfaces and defining new integration patterns in participation with the integrations CoE
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
RM IT Professional Resources AG
+41 58 356 06 86