Java Backend Developer - Trading Applikation
Java Backend Developer wanted for our Zurich based client in the banking sector.
- Confident of object oriented programming in Java and related utilities/libraries, particularly: collections, multithreading, JSON, JDBC and Maven
- A deep understanding of Spring framework, JDBC templates, JPA and relational database modeling
- Familiarity with ActiveMQ, Hazelcast and Elasticsearch
- Solid knowledge of Unix operating systems enhanced by bash scripting skills
- Experience in the Financial Services area and a profound background in test driven development accompanied with exposure to JUnit and mocking libraries would be advantageous
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, Germand would be an asset
- Building, testing and deploying new tools, services and product features
- Advancing and developing new libraries and frameworks
- Collaborating with key business and IT stakeholders
- Driving and improving the system constantly
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
RM IT Professional Resources AG
+41 58 356 06 86