Finance & Risk
Controller Group Controlling & PlanningAt Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
We are looking for a dynamic and proactive Controller (80-100%) to strengthen the Group Controlling and Planning team. You will be part of an experienced and professional team whose responsibilities include monthly consolidation of group management reporting and leading the budgeting & strategic planning cycles. Furthermore, we offer a full suite controlling services to the three Corporate Services divisions.
In addition to maintaining high quality standards in our day-to-day activities, Group Controlling is committed to the development, digitalization and mobile device optimization of the group reporting landscape. You will play an integral part in this digital journey which evolves the group management reporting towards the balanced scorecard approach, including strategic, non-financial and external peer benchmarking Information.
- Controller for Corporate Services (Corporate Marketing & Communication, Corporate HR, Finance & Risk):
- Take ownership of the month-end closing, reporting, deviation analysis and forecasting for the three divisions
- Establish a proactive business partner and sparring role with the division management in analyzing and identifying improvement opportunities
- Group Controlling role:
- Responsible for co-managing the annual budgeting process of Vontobel
- Responsible for semiannual financial performance reviews across all Vontobel divisions
- Key player in developing and digitalization of group reporting
- University degree or equivalent in Management Accounting, Finance or similar applied quantitative sciences
- About 5 years of controlling or similar analytical work experience, previous experience in balanced scorecards and/or treasury are additional assets
- Ambitious, proactive personality and willingness to challenge the existing to improve the future
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with results oriented mind-set
- Tableau, SAP and Cognos competences are an asset, while very strong & proven Excel skills are a must
- A good command of other MS office tools, in particular Power Point/Think Cell are additional assets
- Excellent written & spoken English and German
Florence Majercik, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 73 88
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.