Have you ever heard of the fast-moving company Open Systems? No? That’s okay because this is the reason why we are looking for you! As the VP Marketing, you have the unique opportunity to develop a marketing team of A-players, including critical roles like CRM, analytics, creative and technology to drive growth of our unmatched Security-as-a-Service platform.
We’re looking for a Marketing leader with an entrepreneurial mind-set to drive investor-backed growth.
At Open Systems, you get the unique and amazing opportunity to develop and grow an international marketing organization and to build your own deeply metrics driven team from scratch. With our new owner EQT (www.eqt.se) we’re set for a global expansion of our services. If you embrace ambitious goals, are business-minded and would like to leave your footsteps in the success story of our company, then you should definitely keep on reading.
Vice President Marketing (f/m)
As VP Marketing, you will be responsible to build and lead a best-in-class marketing growth team. You will be responsible for acquiring new customers, up- and cross-selling to existing customers, supporting customer insights generation, and supporting the company’s branding. This position will be based in our headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Create and execute a marketing strategy that will take the company through successful growth
- Optimize, setup and implement best practices within marketing initiatives across all markets
- Develop and deliver a vision and mission statement that is compelling, differentiated, motivating and shapes Open Systems' culture and activities. Create and execute on a sophisticated brand journey for the newly launched service portfolio
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to execute marketing and partnership plans and activities; collaborating with both the product and content leaders internally
- Define goals and KPIs to measure success, track progress report concisely to management and executive teams
- Initiate, structure, and engage high impact strategic partnerships (both internal and external)
Successful competencies and experience
- Relevant experience in a leading marketing position at an IT brand and proven experience in developing and executing strategies that have driven growth at scale
- Relevant experience working with B2B growth companies
- Inbound Marketing: In-depth experience in Inbound marketing, including a working knowledge of Marketing Automation and Content Marketing
- Extensive familiarity with using customer segmentation and data, test, target and measure marketing campaigns and advanced, innovative digital strategies.
- Significant experience working with small/start-up brands or within transformative business units within a larger global established brand to formulate a brand value and marketing program
- Experience managing a CRM and data system to enhance a subscription and advertising business, and more effectively communicate and engage consumers
- Proven leadership of a multifunctional marketing and data organization, responsible for driving significant revenue impact
- Deep acquisition and performance marketing experience
- Fluency in German and English is required
- Individual thinker but a true team player with charisma and outstanding communication skills; wants to contribute to a broader team/mission
- Curious, analytical and consistently challenging the status quo
- Self motivated, hard charging and entrepreneurial mind-set
- Driven to be a part of a game changing company
- You don’t need a corner office or an assistant and you love to spend your days with sleeves rolled up with your team to getting stuff done
What we offer
We offer you interesting challenges in the dynamic and global environment of IT security. You will be in a work environment in which innovative solutions, rapid development times, creativity and open communication are practiced and continuously fostered. The pursuit of technical advancement is at the centre of our attention. Our employees are known as enthusiastic, humorous and passionate individuals. It’s all about people because it’s them who make us stand out in the marketplace, not our technology.
We look forward to receiving your online application (please merge your application (CV, reference letters, diplomas, application letter) into maximum two attachments). For further questions and inquiries about applications, please feel free to contact Josipa Kovacevic at +41 58 100 10 10.
Open Systems AG
Frau Josipa Kovacevic
Vice President Human Resources