Junior Coordinator Training & Education (f/m)
As one of the world's leading manufacturers of cardio- and endovascular medical devices, BIOTRONIK is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and represented in over 100 countries. The work of our committed, highly specialized, exceptionally skilled employees results in crucial advancements in the world of cardiology and changes the lives of patients every day
Please join us as
: Junior Coordinator Training & Education (f/m)
In our Marketing department, we are committed to recognizing and understanding our customer needs by developing and offering solutions that meet clinical demands and ensuring that we provide the highest level of customer service to physicians around the globe.
Your Responsibilities Your Profile
- Manage the internal online Management Learning System (LMS) by setting up and following up all training material
- Coordinate and support internal and external trainings logistic (hotel bookings, transports, restaurants bookings, room set up, shipment...)
- Coordinate, organize and support customers visits and factory tour in BIOTRONIK Bülach
- Substitute the Academy Manager when needed
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an international organization; knowledge in training and education formats is an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to work with customers, external speakers & faculty, team player, details oriented, flexible and open minded
- Experience and willingness to work in a fast moving and multicultural environment
- Self-driven in setting priorities, set and meet goals and deadlines; capable of working independently
- Excellent English and German communication skills (verbal/written)
Are you interested? Please apply online! We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Location:CH-Bulach (near Zurich)
Working hours: full time
Type of contract: permanent
Job ID: 15983
Contact: Amir Reshef
We do not accept applications from Headhunters.