IT SPECIALIST MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS
IT SPECIALIST MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our client, specialized in medical devices based in Schaffhausen, we are looking for a IT SPECIALIST with experience in Manufacturing systems.
This is a challenging, contracting position, starting in December until June 2018.
In this position, you will be accountable to lead and drive local and international IT projects within agreed objectives, time budget and quality. You will also be accountable to ensure the service provisions deliver true value for the Supply Chain operations. Responsible for application support in the area of serialization. Daily operations- 24x7 support for the manufacturing operations is expected.
You bring to this role:
- Degree in information technology or computer sciences or proven professional experience.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years' experience in information technology supporting manufacturing IT systems. May include MES application, packaging control systems, tracking systems, and/or Printing/labeling solutions
- Experience and knowledge in various manufacturing automation technologies including SCADA, and/or Batch Execution Systems
- Understanding of various technologies used to manage and deliver serialization, track & trace, and/or product genealogy capabilities to cope with emerging market regulations. Specific knowledge of Antares Tracking System is a plus
- Knowledge and Experience in Agile/Scrum is a plus.
- Experience with design, configuration, testing, and validation of Manufacturing IT system and/or process control systems according SDLC and CSV methodology
- Strong understanding of supply chain processes is required with specific background from the pharmaceutical sector including knowledge of serialization and track and trace capabilities required for meeting general regulations
- Experience with industry standards such as GS1 (Global Standards organization) is preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of ISA S95 Standard for integrating shop floor to enterprise systems (Level 3&4)
- Experience and knowledge in computer system validation. Ability to write and execute test and qualification plans.
- People Management experience and capabilities to include leading teams for global deployments and support of global business solutions
- Ability to work independently and proactively being focused to deliver high performance and value to the business
- Motivated self-starter capable to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Structured and systematic with strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- FPx, PMI and/or ITIL certification is an asset.
- Strong communication skills in English and German
Start Date: ASAP
Location : Schaffhausen
If you are an IT Specialist and have strong experience in Manufacturing System looking for a challenging new position that applies to your experience, then we look forward to receiving your application!
If you've any further questions on the role please call Julie Mackerer on +41 61 282 22 17.
I'm always looking for skilled IT Persons please don't hesitate to send me your CV. You can also check my page: www.experis.ch/julie-mackerer to see all the positions I'm recruiting for or just connect with me on LinkedIn https://ch.linkedin.com/in/juliemackerer
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call +41 (0)61 282 22 22 or send us your CV. You can also look for other opportunities on our website: www.experis.ch
+41 61 282 2217