Electrical Integration and System Engineer Aviation
Altran is a global engineering consultancy and leader in R&D Services (ER&D), offering its clients a new way to innovate by developing products and services of tomorrow. Being a consultant for Altran means working alongside our clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from concept stage to industrialization. The Altran Group provides its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and IT/Telecom/Banking sectors, among others.
The Altran Team in Zurich is looking for qualified and passionate engineers supporting its clients in the German speaking part of Switzerland, from concept to realization phase.
- As a consultant, you advise and assist our customers with their technology challenges
- According to your activity and qualifications, you can work on different project phases: from technical and strategic studies, design and development of new products, their introduction into the production; or work on the launch of comprehensive services
- Thanks to your work in varied projects, you will gain valuable and extensive experience. During your career at Altran, you will be able to develop additional skills, like in project, quality or requirement management
- Development and modifications of electrical on-board systems
- Integration of electrical equipment (sensor, pressure, speed etc.) including documentation
- Analyse and develop of aircraft wiring diagrams and electrical harnesses
- Write functional and system requirements documents and certification engineering reports
- BSc or MSc degree in electrical and/or aerospace/aviation engineering
- 3 to 5 years of practical engineering experience
- Previous aviation/aerospace industry experience
- Experience with certification requirements
- Fluent English language skills, German knowledge is an advantage
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects, as well as through continuing professional education and training
- A steep learning curve due to diverse and cross-industrial project opportunities
- An open and constructive corporate culture with over 30,000 colleagues in over 20 countries
- Helping clients to realize ideas from ideation, prototyping, industrialization of products, manufacturing, scale-up, distribution as well as service provisioning/support
- Global projects & global job opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including motivational statement, copies of your degree as well as any work certificates. We only accept applications through our online career portal. You can track your application status online at any time: https://www.altran.com/de/en/careers/apply-now/ click on "MY ACCOUNT". Your application can also be considered for any other open positions we may have. You can search all our job openings by choosing country, region as well as specific key words. Please note, for this vacancy only direct applications can be considered. For more information please contact directly our Recruitment Manager, Mark Swerissen via Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or +41581221214.
Herr Mark Swerissen ¦ Recruitment Manager ¦ Hardturmstrasse 253 ¦ 8005 Zürich ¦ +41581221214