Within the Finance Business Partnering department at our headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten you will be responsible for analysing bank-wide portfolio profitability and supporting Sales and Operations functions in reaching their targets. Furthermore you will be performing in-depth portfolio profitability analytics across the products and distribution channels of the bank and support on tactical and strategic price decisions.
Finance Business Partner (100%)
- Perform in-depth portfolio profitability analytics across the products and distribution channels of the bank and support on tactical and strategic price decisions
- Develop an analytical framework to track performance by product/segment and identify key value drivers and KPIs in collaboration with Business Intelligence Team
- Ensure front-end (Sales and Marketing) support for promotions and campaigns in close cooperation with the Marketing Leader to identifying and quantifying the optimal marketing investment mix
- Set up monitoring framework for Operations productivity, define and report on performance metrics and work closely with the Operations Managers and Change Management Team in implementing productivity initiatives
- Drive top line planning process and ensuring regular communication on key assumptions to the FP&A function
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on specific topics (e.g. regulatory impact on fees, interest)
- Bachelor in Economics or Accounting with financial background and minimum 5 years' experience in Financial analysis, budgeting and data modelling in financial industry
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Very good Excel and Power Point knowledge
- Very good communication and presentation skills to engage and manage the interests of various stakeholders
- Innovative and able to work independentlyStrong time/workload management skills
- Fluent in English and German
Senior HR Business Partner
Cembra Money Bank AG is one of the leading Swiss providers of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with those products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products. Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Bank has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,400 car dealers. Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 700 employees from more than 40 nations and about 780,000 customers.
For this vacancy we only consider direct applications.