Strategic project management specialist LEM - At the heart of power electronics LEM is the market leader in providing innovative an d high quality solutions for measuring electrical parameters. Its core products - current and voltage transducers - are used in a broad range of applications in drives & welding, renewable energies & power supplies, traction, high precision, conventional and green cars businesses. LEM's strategy is to exploit the intrinsic strengths of its co re business, and to develop opportunities in existing and new markets with new applications. LEM is a mid-size, global company with approximately 1'480 e mployees worldwide. It has production plants in Beijing (China), Geneva (Switzerland), Sofia (Bulgaria) and Tokyo (Japan), and a dedicated R&D Center in Lyon (France). With regional sales office s near its customers' locations, the Company is able to offer a seamless service around the globe. LEM has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 1986; the company's ticker symbol is LEHN.
Strategic Project Specialist Based Geneva, Switzerland
We are looking for the right candidate to serve as Strategic Project Specialist to contribute to our growth. The successful candidate will report to the Chief Executive Officer and work closely with Executives and local General Managers as well as ac ross all functions to ensure timely and thorough execution of selected priority projects. The scope of projects is broad and ranges from new product applications, new technologies, Return on investmen t to collaboration with external consultants and M&A evaluations.
· Work under delegation of the CEO closely with sele cted team members, contractors, and consultants to propose, implement and follow up project plans and associated project content.
· Effectively communicate with team members and stak eholders in a timely and clear fashion.
· Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
· Ensure the respect of project milestones and deliv erables as well as their quality.
· Develop and deliver project-specific content, prog ress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations.
· Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
· Conduct project post mortems and create a recommen dations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements to ensure lessons learnt
· Develop best practices and tools for project execu tion and management.
Key personal skills
· Competencies and passion in Electronics
· International mind-set and intercultural experience
· Open-mindedness, self-motivating, autonomous with strong result-orientation
· Willingness to work with multicultural teams (EU, US, Japan)
· Problem solving, can do attitude and pragmatic
· High level of expectation to own working results, attention to details and commitment to deadlines
· Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision
· Excellent communicator able to build consensus around projects, understanding and implementation among all functions involved Education and Experience
· University degree in power electronics Strategic project management specialist
· Minimum 5 years' working experience in strategic project management or consulting
· French native speaker with excellent English is ma ndatory. (written and spoken), daily communication in English
· Knowledge of financial analysis and MBA a plus
· A challenge offering an excellent opportunity to g row through contribution to various strategic company projects
· Working for a market leading innovative, human size and global company
· Good working conditions in an innovative high tech company
· Training and development opportunities Compensation will be based on qualifications and ex perience, and will include a base salary, benefits and performance incentives
Date of employment: as soon as possible
For further information, please visit our website w ww.lem.com and to apply for this position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chemin des Aulx 8 1228 Plan les Ouates