Digital Marketing Specialist (f/m) 100%
For our client, a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist.
What the company offers you in return:
- 40 hours per week
- Location easily reachable with public transportation or by car
- International pharmaceutical company
- Project starts asap with a duration of 12 months (extension is highly possible)
- Align with Brand Manager on the overarching marketing strategy, derive in collaboration with the cross-functional team a digital brand/franchise strategy and drive disciplined execution
- Co-create and implement cutting-edge digital campaigns, including Social Media, together with the Brand Manager
- Drive channel performance and Digital Reach by defining measurable key performance indicators and tracking the progress/success of the digital marketing activities. Ensure digital data analytics tools evolve over time and are always up to date
- Advise the brand teams on current developments of digital channels. Test new approaches and act as trend scout
- Ensure that all activities in e-Marketing adhere to medical, legal and compliance regulations
- Collaborate closely with local cross-functional teams and engage marketing and customer-facing colleagues with digital offerings to ensure available channels are fully leveraged and high-performing
- Collaborate closely with regional functions and share best practices in local and regional teams
- Fluency in English and German. French would be advantageous
- Knowledge in translation of marketing strategies into online strategies and tactics
- Knowledge of internet architecture, such as content management systems, email engines, WebTrends, Hosting etc.
- Knowledge of internet related regulation such as SPAM, opt-in/opt-out, privacy regulations etc.
- Experience in customer journey mapping, persona development and customer engagement design
- Knowledge of web related data analysis and report interpretation
- Used to report quantifiable results against KPIs and objectives
Welcome to nemensis!
We are looking forward to your apllication!