Portfolio Analytics Specialist
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
For our risk management department, we are looking for a Portfolio & Risk Analytics Specialist, based in Zurich.
- Implement Bloomberg's portfolio & risk analytics application PORT for portfolio risk monitoring as a member of the Portfolio Analytics team
- Ensure correct data flow into/out of PORT as well as monitor quality and completeness of portfolio and benchmark data in PORT to support the day-to-day activities of portfolio and risk Management
- Monitor, prepare and analyse portfolio risk and performance data sets on ad-hoc or standard basis for internal or external usage
- Support different stakeholders (Portfolio Managers, RFP, Sales..) in using PORT application
- Participate in strategic projects, actively working with IT teams, to design functional solutions in the range of improvement strategies for data quality and sourcing as well as contribute to coordinated end-to-end reporting processes
- Bachelor or Master's degree (BA, economics, finance, mathematics or similar)
- CFA, FRM or CAIA advantageous
- 3 to 4 years relevant experience in the Financial Services industry, especially in Asset Management
- Very good knowledge of risk and performance concepts as well as the use of relevant applications (Bloomberg, Risk Metrics)
- Programming skills (SQL, R, Matlab)
- Efficient, analytical, accurate
- Good verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment as well as independently
- Good command of English and German
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.
Mrs. Stefanie Glaser, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 73 87