Our Bank is looking for a Head of Investor Relations who will report directly to the CFO and be an integral part of the Finance team at our head office in Zurich-Altstetten. <br />You are responsible for effectively communicating the Banks's operational and financial performance to institutional buy-side and sell-side analysts and shareholders. You also oversee the semi-annual earnings process including logistics, the preparation of press releases, presentations, scripts, Q&A, and investor conference calls. You will represent the Bank on roadshows and at investor conferences and you will also be responsible for shareholder services such as annual report development and co-management of the annual general meeting of shareholders.
Head Investor Relations
- Be the first point of contact for buy-side and sell-side investors as well as retail shareholder inquiries and respond rapidly and with clarity
- Prepare presentations and messaging to the financial community and develop equity story
- Responsible for semi-annual earnings releases including the creation of press releases, presentation slides, scripts and Q&A
- Manage the preparation and delivery of the Bank's interim and annual report
- Prepare for and accompany senior management to investor conferences, roadshows and in-house meetings
- Investor targeting and monitor existing shareholder base
- Act as interface with SIX Swiss Exchange in relation with legal on shareholder disclosure, insider transactions and other topics
- Co-organize the annual general meeting of shareholders in collaboration with Corporate Secretary
- Support CEO/CFO and Board of Directors on shareholders' expectations and price sensitive issues
- Manage and drive improvements in the content and format of the IR section of the Bank's website
- Master degree in finance/economics or equivalent education (CFA etc.)
- IR professional with experience from a listed company, preferably a Swiss Bank; an equity analyst may also be considered
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way
- Strong knowledge of principles of IR communications, SIX regulations and high degree of personal and professional savvy and experience
- Professional presence, gravitas, self-confident, and ability to interact with senior management
- Analytical, strategic, conceptual and creative thinker, capable of developing plans and initiatives that deliver results
- Proven ability to produce a wide range of materials and content (press releases, scripts, presentations, etc.); strong writer and editor
- Languages: Fluent in German (ideally Swiss-German) and English.
Senior HR Business Partner
Cembra Money Bank AG is the leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,600 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 800 employees from 38 nations and about 809,000 customers.
We only accept direct applications for this position