Test Manager for embedded software
Our new products are intensively tested before being released to the market. Our qualification department for Swatch and Quartz movements is looking for an
You will have to manage all the activities related to the system and acceptance test for the embedded software in our new products.
- Test project plan, estimate the test effort.
- Identify the functional requirements and the resources needed.
- Approve the test plan and the test specifications, own the responsibility for ensuring quality throughout the project lifecycle.
- Participate to daily meeting to monitor and report testing activities progress of the testing teams which includes onsite and near-shore contract resources.
- Identify risks items and dependencies. Participate to the issue management meetings.
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the development team and the management
- Manage the closure activities and software approval.
- Adapt and develop the test strategy
- When appropriate, organize the automated test.
- Some operative task could be expected (30%).
- Adapt the test environment in the case of automated tests
- Implement and run the test vectors.
- Execute some smoke test or defect analysis, mostly manual.
- Help to specify the test cases
- Project leader or technical team leader experience
- Experience and technical understanding of testing tools and methodology used in today's state of the art
- Experience with programming and scripting (Languages such Python, C, C#, Labview...)
- Self-motivated and team player
- B.S. in computer science or similar
- Strong experience in debugging or testing in a structured organization. ISTQB certification, advanced level preferably
French & English speaking. German knowledge could be a plus
ETA SA Manufacture Horlogère Suisse
HR Business Partner