In our Headquarters in Zurich-Altstetten, we are offering an exciting role within the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) department where you will be responsible for all expenditure (Opex/Capex) related monthly closing and reporting processes, the rolling forecast and the annual budgeting cycle with the support of a dedicated team. You will be responsible for the financial controlling, reporting and analysis of the Bank's projects. You will also identify and drive cost saving opportunities across the Bank. In this role you will report to the Head of FP&A.
Expenditure (Opex/Capex) Manager (100%)
- Manage, develop and drive the forecasting and budgeting processes regarding the Bank's expenditure, ensuring high quality forecast and budget outcomes.
- Manage and perform monthly closing procedures regarding expenditure (various accruals and reviews)
- Ensure high quality expenditure and FTE reporting
- Drive, develop and maintain insightful expenditure analysis and commentary including knowledge of key drivers
- Ensure high quality financial reporting and analysis of the Bank's projects.
- Identify and drive cost saving opportunities across the Bank
- The role involves extensive cross functional partnering with key stakeholders (Cost Centre managers, HR, Change team etc)
- Lead ongoing expenditure process improvement and data integrity reviews (continuous improvement).
- Lead, motivate and coach the Opex team
- Degree/Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in FP&A, Controlling, Finance. Minimum 5 years in a similar role. Must have project accounting experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of leadership experience
- Exceptional analytical skills (modelling, scenario analysis, business cases etc). Excellent finance and accounting knowledge.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, advanced skills with Excel
- Very good English and German language skills (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills. Experience dealing with cross functional key stakeholders on various levels
Senior HR Business Partner
Cembra Money Bank AG is the leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,600 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 800 employees from 38 nations and about 809,000 customers.
We accept only direct applications for this position