CARBOGEN AMCIS is a leading provider of drug development and commercialization services to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries, at all stages of drug development. The integrated services of CARBOGEN AMCIS provide innovative, timely and safe drug development solutions that allow customers to make the best use of their available resources.
Our sites are in the Aargau region (Aarau and Hunzenschwil, CH), in the Basel region (Bubendorf, CH), in Vionnaz (CH), and in Manchester (UK), Riom (F) and Shanghai (CHN).
As part of our growth strategy for our business we are establishing a new team in the area of business development and are therefore able to offer the following position at our sites in Aarau and Hunzenschwil as :
Post Doc Chemical Engineer (m/f)
In the Future Strategy Group
- Literature and internet searches in the areas of new business opportunities for CGAM/Dishman as well as specific equipment and assets within the whole company
- Evaluation of equipment, rooms, assets and sites, related to the expansion of the business of the CGAM/Dishman group
- Elaboration of concepts for the implementation of new equipment, re-constructions or investment, in collaboration with different operational units (i.e. production, development, engineering)
- Transfer of those concepts into the organization for further implementation
- Collaboration during implementation of technical projects together with the engineering department
- Evaluation of specific requests from the organization about reconstructions, adaptations of equipment or facilities in view of feasibility and profitability
- Elaborate and compose documents related to the topics above as basis for further evaluation
- Completed degree in chemical engineering (MSc, Ph.D.), preferably in the field of chemical engineering
- Good teamplayer, communication and coordination capabilities
- Interdisciplinary thinking
- Interest in economic, technical and regulatory context
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Fluent in spoken and written English and good knowledge of German preferred
- Good computer applications knowledge
- Flexible in regards to work location
We offer a varied and responsible job in a viable field of activity , interesting ways to expand your professional knowledge , attractive employment conditions , progressive benefits and flexible working times.
For further information please contact the Human Resources department.
Are you interested? Then please submit your application documents to:
CARBOGEN AMCIS AG