Associate Director - Cognizant Interactive
Cognizant Interactive is a newly launched digital innovation consulting group within a top tier, global technology consulting firm that brings together the people, technology and methods needed to manage digital innovation at scale. Working globally with major players across industries including health care, retail, transportation, financial services, and communications, Cognizant Interactive combines digital strategy, deep industry knowledge, experiential design and technology expertise to help clients reimagine, design, build and run digital business solutions, deliver new customer experiences, and transform business processes.
Zurich or Baar/ZG
As Associate Director for Cognizant's Interactive business, you will be responsible for main sales activities for the practice in Switzerland. You will work with Cognizant's sales and market leadership to build pipeline and hit targets. You will also drive local marketing and practice-building initiatives that best position Cognizant's capabilities with market needs in Switzerland.
- Drive and expand Cognizant Interactive's business in Switzerland, from a sales and pipeline perspective
- Begin as individual contributor, but build/lead a small team of consultative sales experts
- Develop and lead the development of perspectives on Interactive-related developments in the Switzerland market
- Assess and develop partnerships with relevant product vendors in Switzerland
- Manage the relationship with Switzerland sales and market leaders
- Provide thought leadership around innovative technology lead solutions.
- Work with Cognizant delivery leaders for Interactive (within and outside Switzerland) and develop feasible go-to-market plans to hit sales goals
- Experienced in sales and business development in the IT industry
- Expert knowledge of front-end development technologies in general, with several specialist areas of knowledge.
- Solid experience and knowledge in the Switzerland market
- Preferred experience in one of the following: design/marketing/agency services, front-end channels (web, mobile, social), CMS
- Sufficient technical depth in certain areas (content, channels, collaboration, marketing service technologies) to manage intelligent conversations with client teams, from senior to operational stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrates proven capability to build relationships at the any level
- Business fluent in English and German
- Highly organized, strong leadership skills , customer orientated
- Consultative sales style, creative thinking with a pragmatic approach
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.